Regular readers will have noticed a certain quiet emanating from the Musings in the past few months. While much has been happening behind the scenes, it has not been so earth-shatteringly important as to warrant blogging about. However, that is all about to change. . .
Next week your humble correspondent is heading back out on the road for a visit to New England and Ontario playing seven shows plus hosting a guitar workshop along the way. One more was scheduled in Westport, CT but I've just heard it's been cancelled. Here's a list of the confirmed dates on the tour (all times Eastern):
- Nov 8, 2:00 pm - Guitar Workshop - Thomas More College, Merrimack, NH
- Nov 8, 8:00 pm - Concert - Thomas More College, Merrimack, NH
- Nov 12, 7:30 pm - Songwriters Circle - Harvest Cafe, Hudson, MA
- Nov 14, 7:30 pm - House Concert - Abundant Haven, Hopkinton, MA
- Nov 17, 9:30 pm - Open Mic Feature Set - Horseshoe Cafe, Southport, CT
- Nov 19, 8:00 pm - Concert - Musiikki Cafe, Kingston, ON
- Nov 21, 8:00 pm - House Concert - Take Note Music House, Barrie, ON
- Nov 22, 7:30 pm - House Concert - Hilltop House Concerts, Perth ON
My website "Shows" page contains more information on the events - including contact information for the house concerts and addresses for all the other events. You can also send me an email and I'll send you all the details. We'd love to see you out at any of the events. Here's a video of the kind of thing you'll see.
We are very excited to announce that through the facilities of Hilltop House Concerts, the last house concert on the tour (Nov 22) will be live-streamed to the internet. Here's a link to the NuMuBu music industry nextwork website whichHilltop will be using to share the show.
I've also started work on a couple of tours in 2015 already - one in May (which may included the cancelled Wesport show) and another one in November. I can't talk about details yet because much of it is still to be confirmed but a "Guitar Summit" may well be part of the May tour. Watch this space for more details.
In the meantime, as they used to close out The Dead Dog Cafe - Stay Strong, Be Brave and Wait For The Signs.